Blog Archive

November 03, 2013

AMAZING OCTOBER

Last month, October, gonna be my amazing month on this year (after September, my birthday) I think.. Many amazing event that I go this October. I will put my short report here..

(Oct, 3rd 2013) H&M Grand Opening in Indonesia
I went to the event with my mate, Margareta at Gandaria City. We really enjoyed the event. For the Grand Opening, all the guests got 20% discount for all items in the shop only on that night. We met many artists, models and some famous ppl on the event. That's an INCREDIBLE gift that we ever had on our birthday this year!<3


I am wearing:
Dress : New Look
Clutch : Local Handmade
Wedges : New Look
Arloji : Local handmade






(Oct, 4th 2013) Merry Riana's Seminary
The next day, I went to Merry Riana's seminary with my sister (actually I should go there with my 'partner in crime') *lol but she had a college 'till afternoon :(
It's an honour to came to the seminary, hearing the most successful young woman motivator in Asia shared about her experience and motivations. I also got an honour to took a photo with her. (just can't believe this!)
She already achieves her financial's success in her young age, study abroad with $10/week allowance. But she could ssurvived and graduated as a succesful woman. What an adorable woman!






(Oct, 5th 2013) Girls Day-Out
Went out with my high school friends, after a few months we hadn't met yet *lol We shared our college's stories and having fun together.








That's all the short-diary about my amazing October! <3 How's your October? :3 You guys can share with me by leave your comment below :)
Sometimes we can feel unhappy in some months, but we should still be thankful for that, because everything that have pass gonna be our great experience and we can learn from it.
Thanks for visit my blog and hope you guys enjoy your day! <3
Stay blessed! Love yaa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment