Blog Archive

May 03, 2013

SOMETHING YOU WON'T REJECT

Hola! Lately post at night..
I'm gonna show you guys something (not just one thing but much!) XD
You will not ignore this! Yum! :3


 

Chocolate! Everybody's love it, right? <3
Get all of this from The Cocoa Trees. I got discount for the Anthon Berg's for ($ 57) *Singapore's Dollar for 2 boxes



Did everyone love Pepero? :3 (US$1.2)
Chocohaim (US$ 2.0) *really recommend this snack, try this!*avaiable in 2 varians :))



 Lotte Chocolate Pie (US$ 1,4)


Delfi's Hot Chocolate (US$ 3.0)
Loacker's Dark Chocolate bit size wafer (US$ 2.3)
Vicenzovo (US$ 3.5)


 This seaweed is a handgift from my friend *she know that I really love seaweed XD


I really love to share my snacks with my friends when they're come to my house :3 Sometimes I also bring it everywhere I go and because of that too, my bestiest called me 'Queen of Snack'! lol XD
I love snacks and it never make me getting fat when I eat them. It's not a thing that you guys should envy to. I also need to balance it with exercise too <3 *to avoid some illness like diabetes or cancer(?) hehehe..
Ok, thanks for visit my blog guys! Have a great day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment