Blog Archive

October 16, 2013

I GOT NEW MONSTERS!!

Hello guys! Nice to see you again on my new post :)
Yesterday.. When I was going to had lunch with my family, we also bought some food and snacks, then I got some snacks with awesome cute & swag cover..
Let us see~



Lotte Pepero (Original & Nude) US$ 1,4/pcs


Pocky Milk (US$ 0,5) - Bon Petit Matcha's series (US$1,3)


Astor Skinny Roll (US$ 0,6/pcs)
Avaiable in 3 variants:
Choco, Peanut, Vanilla


Then,
My favourite's from this post are all of them! *lol Just kidding!XD I love the Bon Petit series and Pocky Milk. Bth of them are my favourite! <3
The Skinny Roll is a new product from Astor, so actually I just start try with the peanut one, I haven't try the others variant. But the taste is really good! Nice to be a friend when you have morning tea or while you're watching. I also love the cover's concept too! Do you guys see all the swaggie monsters on the cover? They're really look cute! *love monsters! <3

Ok, That's all my review today.. Thanks for you guys who already visit my blog today, hope you guys can enjoy it and try the snacks also ;)
Have a great day everyone! LOVE YA <3

No comments:

Post a Comment