Blog Archive

June 20, 2019

HOLITRIP (EP 1) : BANGKA ISLAND (PART 2)

Hello people! Back with me again :D
so, have you guys read the part before? Let's continue the next part or it can be the last part of my trip in Bangka :)

I already skip long time to post this, so sorry for superrr late post. Let's continue to 2nd part...

Next place, goes to . . . . . . . . . . .

Goa Maria Pelindung Segala Bangsa (Belinyu, Bangka)
This is the most well known place for christians to visit at Bangka. Many christians at Bangka used to pray in here. So sad at that time, I couldn't do the cross road (jalan salib) because we don't have much time. Here's our sneakpeak...







Then.. after going from Goa Maria, we went to Golden Rat Beach (Pantai Tikus Emas), Sungai Liat. It was so hot but the view paid them all. My mom said some people start fishing from this beach. Because we went here on holiday, the beach was so quite.




After walked around on the Golden Rat beach, next we went to another beach (yeah, so many beach in here. If you are a 'beach person', I really recommend Bangka or Belitung as your next holiday destination!) This photos below is Batu Dinding Beach. Why it called Batu Dinding? Because as you can see there's so many big stones stand around there, especially there's two big stones inf front of the way before you entere the beach. They said that was a big gate of the stone.

I think the stone gate is 20 meters high.









Then we cross the island to Putri Island, this beach is the 2nd clean beach at Bangka. I couldn't take much photos because my camera battery is low :(





Then I also found cute creature . . . I name it princess because of its pretty 'little house'...




But sadly I couldn't bring it home, so I decided to let it go at nearest beach..




But, I kinda regret to let it go here. As we see the beach was to crowded and little bit dirt (coz the beach is near some cottage and hotels. I wish I could let it go at the nicest beach. Wish it live happily and long life. Bye 'Princess' :')

Oh ya! Little bit informations that I think can be useful for you guys:

  • Ticket Price (PP): Rp 600.000,- until Rp 800.000,- (42- 57 USD in normal price depends on the airlines)
  • Recommended food: Sau Cu Nyuk (Roasted Pork | Rp 350.000,- until Rp 450.000,-/kilograms), Seafood (Rp 40.000,- until Rp 150.000,- (3- 10 USD), Bakmie (non halal-using pork noodle), Cu Fung Moi (Pig's blood porridge, but you have choice not to use it, just the pork), Tofu Kok (mix fish ball, tofu, fish cake and many more with fish/chicken broth), Song sui (contents of pork and some inner part of pig), Tofu fa (beancurd), Durian (if the season comes).
  • Hotels and Transportation: 
    • You can book hotel near Pangkal Pinang (the capital city) or near some cottage near the beach which cost Rp 400.000,- until Rp 2.500.000,-/ night (28,5- 178 USD/ night) or if you want saving little bit, just bring your friends who live in Bangka, hehe..
    • Rent a car Rp 350.000,- until Rp 600.000,-/day (25- 43 USD/day) with or without a driver *sometimes you need to put an extra charge if you want to use driver*

Okay, that's all my holitrip at Bangka Island, please wait for my next trip story! Thank you for reading this. Hope it can be useful, or if you have any questions about place in Bangka, you can ask me anytime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment