Blog Archive

June 15, 2013

GIRLS DAY OUT ?!

This Monday I went out with my friend and see there's SALE everywhere!!
We really can't handle it anymore, so we bought some stuff there. *that's what women did when they see a SALE mark in front of the shop* *lol, sorry :D
Here, I want to share some photos for you guys.. :)



 Freshing your morning with Dilmah Jasmine Green Tea
Yummy Garlic Bread
 Here's our breakfast at Pizza Hut :)



 Margaret with her own breakfast ;)


 See? SALE everywhere! XD






Just take some of views around us..

 
Our crazy funny selca! *lol* XD


Ok, thanks for visit my blog! Love ya! <3












2 comments:

  1. ihihiih. lovely deh ! :3
    can't wait for your next post sayangggg :)
    stay pretty :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, you too ci Gabs! XD
      I see your blog too :D
      Sukses terus yaa nge-blognya :*

      Delete