Blog Archive

June 20, 2013

LETTER FROM THAILAND


Hello there!
I have somethin' unique from Thailand, this is a kind of milk but there's something attractive from the cover..


I don't know if other brands or stuff put this on their product or not, but this kind of milk put a message on their cover. Mostly, the message wrote in Thai's and unfortunately I couldn't read it :")
(Anyone maybe can translate it for me?) LOL 
Curious? Ok, Let's check it! XD




  
Yeap! That's Bear Brand Milk from Thailand! XD
Now, let see all the messages that I collected..




And once more, a gift from my sister...
LOTTE KOALA'S MARCH new variant! XD
*milk! my favourite flavour!! XD


Ok, thank you for visit my blog today! ( A big LOVE from me! <3)
By the way, sorry for some bad qualities photos *I using my phone's camera, hehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment