Blog Archive

July 06, 2013

CULINARY : CUTE MINI PAO

안녕하세요! Hello there! <3
How's your day? :)
I'm back with my review about culinary.. I called this cute mini pao. They make me exciting and interest with, so I bought them from a store when I was walking around with my friend.
If you guys see this, I think you will not eat this cute culinary just like what I think before.. ㅋㅋㅋ Because they're just too cute to be ate! *lol*  
Let's check it now...









I just bought 4 variants : grilled chicken (Chicken); cocopandan (Turtle); sweet cheese (Pig); tiramisu (Bee)




My friend also bought two: sweet cheese and choco cheese (Bear)









See? They just too cute to be ate! *lol* :D






Price : US$ 3,5/ 1/2 dozen
US$ 6/ dozen
not too expensive ;)
Avaiable Sale in Indonesia


Thank you for visit my blog today. Enjoy your day ppl! Love ya! <3
*God bless*

No comments:

Post a Comment