Blog Archive

July 20, 2013

SEAWORLD ADVENTURE

안녕하세요 여러분! 
Hello guys! How's your day?
Today I wanna post my amazing adventure! Wohoo! XD
My mate Margareta , Merlin , my sister and me going to Seaworld. It's located in Ancol, North Jakarta, Indonesia :) It's a awesome place to go. There's so much fun. So, let's check and see <3





our new friend <3 












The most biggest ray fish that have found in Indonesia





See the turtle face is so freakin' funny *lol 



 Glow in the dark XD






We also bought some handgifts from Seaworld <3

Price:
Ancol's entry : US$ 1,5 /each person
Seaworld's ticket : US$ 5,0/ person
Transjakarta (Busway) : Rp. 3500,-
Turtle handmade keychain : US$ 2,5
bracellet : US$ 1,5
FYI : You can use Ancol's shuttle bus for free! It will take you go to the place you want to go which located in Ancol. The bus is so comfortable and the driver also very nice and friendly :)


By the way guys, don't forget to watch the video too.. There's lots of surprises and fun! XD  
Then, thank you for visit my blog today! Hope this gonna be useful for you guys <3
God bless & Have a nice day!
*Love Ya!*

No comments:

Post a Comment