Blog Archive

August 15, 2013

CULINARY REVIEW : IT'S BLUEBERRY!

Hello there! <3
About 2 weeks ago my sister was came from Bogor (Indonesia), she bought me a sweet yummy things. I know it's little bit late post, but I just wanna share with you guys. Let's see what I've got here.. XD











It's blueberry pie! <3 
You know that when a fresh sweet blueberry jam combined with crunchy tasty pie.. It will create another good taste for a pie! Really loves this sweet stuffs!
There's many ways to taste it:
First, you can enjoy this pie with a cup of tea in the morning or put the pie on refrigerator for a while to make it more fresh and combine it with vanila/chocolate ice cream as your desserts. You can make your own creation for that, enjoy it. ;) *psst.. very recommended for you guys! ;)


You can get this on :
PIA apple pie
Pangrango 10-Bogor (Indonesia)
Shop open: 7am - 10pm

Price :
1box (10pcs) for US$ 4.0/5.0
Avaiable in many variants


Thank you for visit my blog today!
Love ya! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment