Blog Archive

July 25, 2013

#LetterfromTEENTOP

Hello there, welcome back XD
Today I wanna post something about an event that I joined months ago and I post it because there's a request from one of my beloved readers :)
Ok, let's check it then :)



So..... I made this video for the event. Firstly, I just though that I only want to participated on the event. (never think that I will won on that event.) Oh ya, this event called Letter From Teen Top. *sounds like Korean's Event? Right! I'm also love K-pop. You know what? K-pop looks like virus now.. It happens to ppl around the world *lol XD

Ok, back to the event..
This event made by TOP Media (the entertainment for Teen Top) on Google+ for Angels around the world.  (Angel is fan of Teen Top.) We should share some photos, videos, drawings or anything else on the community (which made by TOP Media on G+) to show our crazy love for Teen Top. So, I decided to made a video for Teen Top :)

And, guess what? I never know that really happen to me. I won the event. But the most saddest part is when I saw some ppl comments like this "Why there's no one of the winners that I know?" or "Why should her/him? why not my sister?"
Okay.. then.. I just want to tell you, there's the agent choice, not us. We thankful for that (we choosed as a winners), but stop being envy like that.. Ppl never knows when they meet their luck. Nobody knows who going to be the luckiest one.

First time when I'm join that community, there's no one who talk to me.. When I post some photos, there's no comment or anything else on it. (Feels like I'm invisible for them) LOL
I still remember some ppl on the community who really make me little bit hurt (but I will not mention their name, that's allright).
Ok, there's just for a few ppl, but honestly I really love this community. Mostly of them are very friendly and warm. I really love them :) They cheer me up everyday, try to know each other and always greet each of us everyday. Sounds awesome and exciting. Never get bored with this community. Thanks for your appreciation Angels :)

Oh, ya, I forgot. I got this as a winner from the event..


yeap, I got Niel's photo letter. (His selca + his handwritting) :)
*dedicated it for my pretty sister in Portugal <3


By the way, thanks for visit my blog today. Sorry if some ppl feel annoyed with what I said on this post. It's nice to share my feelings to you all <3 Never stop to try and reach what you dream on! See you next time..
Love ya! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment