Blog Archive

November 28, 2013

料理のツアー

Ryōri no tsuā- It means tour of cuisine in Japanese..
Yesterday, I'm going to Central Park to did blog's photoshoot and vlogging with my partner Margareta and also my sister Devi . We also did a culinary tour on some Japanese restaurants.
Let's check my photograph and my stories below :)
















We was doing our culinary tour at Ikkudo Ichi and Washoku Sato (at Central Park). All of the food and beverage were so delicious!
Especially for the ramen's broth at Ikkudo Ichi, that was so tasty! They specially served ramen and gyoza (with pork and chicken). The prices range was not too expensive ( US$ 5 - US$ 10 for food & US$ 1- US$ 3 for drink). Really love the interior design, looked cozy and you would feel like you were eat in traditional Japanese restaurant.

Washoku Sato also served many kinds of Japanese food, like sushi, sashimi, tempura, steak and many kinds of yummy dessert. But, I got a little 'accident' there and it made me feel disappointed with the service. I won't tell much because I didn't want to make bad reputation for that new place just because the disappointing service. Hope that could become a lesson for them (especially for the waitress) and me.

That's all my story for yesterday and don't forget to check & enjoy my vlogging (video) by click this link >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdq09er51aY

Thank you for visit my blog, enjoy your day ppl!! :)
God bless, love ya! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment