Blog Archive

January 02, 2014

#THROWBACK 2013

Firstly I wanna say HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, guys! <3
Say hello to 2014, let's start out new page and wish this year we can do more useful things than a year before :)
I have make a video about top 10 event that I ever attend in 2013 and I also gonna post some memorable capture that I took from 2013 :)


JANUARY 2013


Got new year's package from my mom 

Floody month! I can't go anywhere, because of heavy rain along this half month and I bought so much ramyun for food stock in my house (no one sold food at that time) just depends with some foods that we had stock before and the ramyun also :')






FEBRUARY 2013
Try-out month! All 3rd grade students prepared for our final exam,  *miss this moment, lol

Drew by my Geography's teacher when he was guiding Try-out for my class. #besthighschoolmoment


MARCH 2013
Doing a high school yearbook's photoshoot with my classmates (Social Class II)

Took a picture with national futsal athlete.



APRIL 2013
Elementary's reunion..


MAY 2013
My mom's birthday

GRADUATION DAY

with my bestiest *syududu


JUNE 2013

G-DRAGON'S WORLD TOUR

Promnite (at Musro, Borobudur Hotel)

TOP GIRL 2013
already post on : 

Best moment : Win official insta-photo with handsign by joined the event


JULY 2013




*mostly sinked by my jacket-lol
**Freshment Enrichment Program Binusian 2017

SEAWORLD (with Margareta, Merlin & My Sister)

Margareta Vanis's Photoshoot


AUGUST 2013
ID FEST 2013


SEPTEMBER 2013

18TH Birthday (27.09.13)


OCTOBER 2013

H&M Red Carpet Grand Opening & Margareta's Birthday


MERRY RIANA'S Seminary


NOVEMBER 2013

MIDTERM TEST




 UPSIZE! *ABSIS CUP VIII


DECEMBER 2013




Fellowship & RHDR by PDKK BINUS

Mostly in 2013 I spend a lot with my family and my bestiest-Margareta, we made many beautiful moment in this year, I just want to be thankful for everything that I had passed on 2013. Thanks to everyone who always be with me through our happiness and hard times. Thanks to my 'ANGEL' who accept me as your new friends *keep love our boys! :D and also for all ppl who came and go in my life. Without you guys, my life just a 'monochrome' *lol.
Oh ya! I also make a video about The Most TOP 10 Event that I ever attend in 2013, don't forget to watch and subcribe it :)

Thanks to everyone who always stay to read my blogpost *although I don't know who you are :) Hope to see you guys in real and make a good friendship then. :)
LOVE YA! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment